Submitting draft answers to interview questions in advance of your coaching session is optional, not required.
While every interview is unique, there are some classic questions that come up so frequently in interviews, that you will benefit from thinking through or drafting what you would say in response for a specific job description or posting.
If you’re not sure, then here are 10 classic questions that you may want to answer with the focus of a specific job description or posting in mind:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why did you leave your last/want to leave your current job?
3. Why do you want to work here?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What are your weaknesses?
6. What are your goals?
7. Tell me about a time when you . . . (behavioral interview question)
8. What would you do if . . .
9. What is your salary requirement?
10. Do you have any questions for me?
You may submit any questions with answers for which you would like to receive feedback.
Submit your draft answers in writing in advance through the button on the Contact Us page and we will forward to your coach for their reference.